Chili peppers are cultivars of several plant species in the genus Capsicum. Capsaicin is the substance that makes chillies hot and helps with both digestion and promoting gut health. They can also lower blood pressure and burn excess fat in the body.
Benefits of Red Chilli Peppers
Improves digestive health and motabolism
Chili has positive effects on the digestive tract. It inhibits acid production in the stomach, stimulates salivation for better food digestion, and promotes digestion by secreting digestive juices in the stomach.
Chili peppers contain capsaicin, a substance that has anti-inflammatory properties. It inhibits substance P, which is associated with the inflammatory process in the body.
Reduce risk of cancer
Capsaicin in chili peppers has been shown to slow down the progressive growth of cancer cells and can also destroy them.
Keeps hair and skin health
The hair follicles are stimulated by capsaicin, which leads to hair growth. Where there are dormant hair follicles, the capsaicin helps increase hair volume.
Consuming chili peppers offers protection against cancer and cardiovascular disease. Therefore, it increases longevity.
Provides Joint Pain Relief
Chili pepper contains substances known as capsaicinoids. These exert powerful anti-inflammatory effects. They help reduce substance P, a pain transmitter in the nerves. They are therefore helpful in conditions such as arthritis, inflammation, pain and swelling.
Also check Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
Chilies are good for preventing bad cholesterol from building up in the cardiovascular system. Therefore, it prevents arteriosclerosis or hardening of the arteries.
- L-Arginine and Erectile Dysfunction Remedy – Pentaglax Home RemediesArginine is an amino acid. It is known to regulate a compound in the blood called nitric oxide. This compound is responsible for regulating blood flow in …
- Anybody Suffering From Osteoarthritis? – Pentaglax Home RemediesAnybody suffering from osteoarthritis? Well I did in 2016, six years ago. Fast forward in 2022 – I have been symptoms free and not been on meds …
- Top 7 Foods To Avoid If You Suffer From Joint Pain – Pentaglax Home RemediesHighly processed foods, alcohol, sugary foods, fried foods etc. have been found to promote inflammation and pain in the joints. Some of those in the fore front …
- 10 Health Benefits of Vitamin C – Pentaglax Home RemediesVitamin C is a water-soluble essential vitamin that helps protect cells. It is important for the health of cartilage, skin, blood vessels, and bones. It also promotes …
- 10 Health Benefits of Celery Juice – Pentaglax Home RemediesCelery belongs to the Apiaceae or Umbelliferae family consisting mostly of aromatic flowering plants. It is rich in nutrients that are highly beneficial to most body systems, …