Pears are packed with vital nutrients that promote good health. It contains minerals, vitamins as well as phytochemicals such as vitamins A, C, K, zinc and copper. They help exert antioxidant effects and help prevent free radical damage to body cells.
The nutritional content of pears includes fiber, which boosts the digestive process. It is also rich in minerals such as copper, calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese and iron. Vitamins A, C and K are also available. Folic acid is also available.
Health Benefits of Pears
Pears are high in fiber, which promotes digestive health. This helps with constipation and flatulence. It also contains pectin, which is a mild laxative.
Fights Against Free Radicals
Pears contain powerful antioxidants that help neutralize free radical damage in the body’s cells. They help reduce inflammation. This protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
Also check Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
Prevents Heart Disease
Pears are high in fiber and pectin. These help improve digestion and lower cholesterol levels. The antioxidant nutrients also help reduce inflammation. These net effects are beneficial to arterial health. They help prevent atherosclerosis and heart blockages.
Also check 10 Incredible Benefits of Cinnamon
Pears are useful in weight control. This is due to the fiber content, which boosts digestion and also promotes the feeling of satiety.
Pears are rich in nutrients that promote bone health and help prevent conditions like osteoporosis. It contains both boron, potassium and vitamin K. These help improve bone density.
Boosts Immune Function
Pears contain powerful antioxidants like vitamin C. They are known to boost the immune system and improve its effectiveness.
Pears are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients. These help prevent free radical damage to the body’s cells, which can lead to the development of cancer.
Blood Sugar Control
Pears are known to have a low glycemic index and therefore do not cause blood sugar spikes. The nutrient content therefore helps in treating the condition.
Energy and Vitality
Pears contain a range of nutrients that boost both energy and vitality. These include niacin and folic acid. It is also rich in copper and potassium.
Also check Arthritis Pain In The Joint Remedy
Pears are very useful during pregnancy due to the rich nutritional content of folic acid, iron, fiber, potassium and vitamin C. These are part of the nutrients that are essential at this stage of development.
- L-Arginine and Erectile Dysfunction Remedy – Pentaglax Home RemediesArginine is an amino acid. It is known to regulate a compound in the blood called nitric oxide. This compound is responsible for regulating blood flow in the arteries, …
- Anybody Suffering From Osteoarthritis? – Pentaglax Home RemediesAnybody suffering from osteoarthritis? Well I did in 2016, six years ago. Fast forward in 2022 – I have been symptoms free and not been on meds for 6 …
- Top 7 Foods To Avoid If You Suffer From Joint Pain – Pentaglax Home RemediesHighly processed foods, alcohol, sugary foods, fried foods etc. have been found to promote inflammation and pain in the joints. Some of those in the fore front also seems …
- 10 Health Benefits of Vitamin C – Pentaglax Home RemediesVitamin C is a water-soluble essential vitamin that helps protect cells. It is important for the health of cartilage, skin, blood vessels, and bones. It also promotes wound healing. …
- 10 Health Benefits of Celery Juice – Pentaglax Home RemediesCelery belongs to the Apiaceae or Umbelliferae family consisting mostly of aromatic flowering plants. It is rich in nutrients that are highly beneficial to most body systems, including the …