Highly processed foods, alcohol, sugary foods, fried foods etc. have been found to promote inflammation and pain in the joints. Some of those in the fore front also seems to be some of the foods that we normally tend to consume on a daily basis e.g sugar, dairy and refined, processed foods. Therefore their identification and elimination may help provide the very much needed inflammation and pain relief in cases of joint pain. Therefore you can do something about the joint pain right at your home.
Foods that May Promote Inflammation in The Joints
Processed sugars are known to activate pro-inflammatory compounds in our body that can cause joint pain. Sugar is also known to contribute to weight gain. Thus, this extra load puts pressure on the joint, causing inflammation and pain. If someone is overweight, losing weight can play an important role in reducing joint pain.
Processed meats such as sausage, bacon, canned beef and hot dogs have been linked to inflammation that can cause joint pain. They can contain high amounts of nitrites and purines, which can increase joint inflammation. They trigger high levels of inflammatory markers, C-reactive protein (CRP), interleukin-6, and homocysteine.
Also check Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
Freedom From Arthritis Naturally ebook
There is no one magic bullet that can resolve over 100 forms of arthritis. Each individuals arthritis may have different causative and aggravating factors and genetics may also play a role. In my case in the year 2016, I played detective on my past lifestyle where I came to learn is where the causative factors lay. Remember, your present health circu nomstances are the by product of your past thinking and living lifestyles choices, arthritis included. I also came to understand more about our unique individual blood type, diet, digestion and immune health. I am a blood type O. Equipped with this genetic understanding led me to knock off all stuff that had been found to be unhealthy for my blood type and some could actually aggravate arthritis. When I made these transitions in my life, I lost weight – 123 kg to 92kg within about 4 months. Note that obesity may be one of the promoting factors in osteoarthritis, which was what I had. It’s now 6 years as I write this ebook having been arthritis free through natural interventions. Well the story is long and I cannot present here. That’s why I have documented it for those who want the exact details in my ebook Freedom From Arthritis Naturally to inspire, educate and empower other arthritis warriors that never ever give up!
I hope you will be inspired, educated and empowered to take charge of your health. You and only you are at cause in your journey of life.
Eggs contain arachidonic acid in the yolk, which can promote inflammation and pain in the joint. Saturated fats are also available and can also promote inflammation and joint pain. However, eggs also contain anti-inflammatory nutrients, e.g. vitamins B and Vitamin D. Therefore, limited intake may be recommended by removing the yolk and consuming the egg white portion.
Moderate alcohol consumption reduces the risk of developing arthritis. However, it can make things worse for those suffering from arthritis or gout.
Refined grains have been deprived of most of the nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, etc. These components play an important role in providing both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions in the cells of the body. Since these nutrients help neutralize inflammation, refined grains cannot help relieve joint pain as they are nutritionally depleted.
Fried foods are high in omega-6 fatty acids known to promote joint inflammation that causes pain.
Milk and Dairy Products
Milk protects the joints and bones thanks to the presence of nutrients such as calcium. However, the protein, casein found in milk, can promote joint inflammation and pain in some people.
So it can be seen that by avoiding the foods above, you might be surprised at the relief you get from your joint pain.
- L-Arginine and Erectile Dysfunction Remedy – Pentaglax Home RemediesArginine is an amino acid. It is known to regulate a compound in the blood called nitric oxide. This compound is responsible for regulating blood flow in the arteries, including …
- Anybody Suffering From Osteoarthritis? – Pentaglax Home RemediesAnybody suffering from osteoarthritis? Well I did in 2016, six years ago. Fast forward in 2022 – I have been symptoms free and not been on meds for 6 years. …
- Top 7 Foods To Avoid If You Suffer From Joint Pain – Pentaglax Home RemediesHighly processed foods, alcohol, sugary foods, fried foods etc. have been found to promote inflammation and pain in the joints. Some of those in the fore front also seems to …
- 10 Health Benefits of Vitamin C – Pentaglax Home RemediesVitamin C is a water-soluble essential vitamin that helps protect cells. It is important for the health of cartilage, skin, blood vessels, and bones. It also promotes wound healing. Some …
- 10 Health Benefits of Celery Juice – Pentaglax Home RemediesCelery belongs to the Apiaceae or Umbelliferae family consisting mostly of aromatic flowering plants. It is rich in nutrients that are highly beneficial to most body systems, including the cardiovascular, …